Friday, February 12, 2010

Torrent Night Call What's Wrong With My Torrent?

What's wrong with my torrent? - torrent night call

I downloaded an anime called Lovely Complex
Last night, or in other words, 2 October, I was really happy. The episodes kept coming. 24 minutes after watching the full episode 1, the other was finished, because the speed was 100 kbps download.
But today I am very p * SSD. Discharge has been reduced to 0.4kbps to follow, and only 9 episodes.
Why is this happening? What can I do to speed things up?


PS
The seed (or the man who ended the whole thing) of the 1st and only 1 of 2 October. I was shocked to learn that he will receive less information about him today announced that the 2nd October

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it depends on how he pitched and how many are connected to people. It also depends on the speed of the upstream connection. If, as the leeches are 1000 people out, it will take a loooong time to download something.

Here is a list of anime and torrent links for downloading. It seems that many people are seeding or downloading these episodes.

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1011 ...

Anonymous said...

If no seeds, can not download it. That's the problem with torrents. Sometimes it takes a few minutes or several weeks.

I had the speed 400k and 1 K. Either the client is running in the background.

Anonymous said...

If there is a seed that a person who is downloading is complete, and others probably download the same file, they probably also why the download is below.

Post a Comment