Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Prints Posters Destin Where Can Get Original Artwork Mass Produced Into Posters And Prints?

Where can get original artwork mass produced into posters and prints? - prints posters destin

I have many pictures that I had many offers. I have only started to paint, to reduce stress, but now it seems that some hidden talents! anyway, I'm not willing to part with the original, where can I go to copy mass, so that I can produce to sell posters and prints of my art? suggestions? Thanx ...

1 comment:

†®€Åç∫€ said...

The cheapest option would be using digital printers and a quote for x number of A3/A2 posters approach. Do not walk on the street or as a chain of copy shops they charge a fortune, and generally work the cost for each manufacturer. Create a directory such as business / white yellow pages so far.

Then the production, if you have sorted, have a simple website together, perhaps with PayPal as a payment option ... They are sorted!

Post a Comment