Thursday, December 31, 2009

Disney Rewards Credit Card I Just Cancelled A Credit Card I Have Not Used In 3 Years- How Will It Affect Me?

I just cancelled a credit card I have not used in 3 years- how will it affect me? - disney rewards credit card

I open a new credit transfer Chase Disney Rewards and Citi dollar 2500th I realized when I saw the online registration, there was another Chase card, which were not used in about 3 years. I called and closed after much pleading by the person to my Chase account. I have excellent credit quality, but they make my credit score? I still have a Citi card that I keep open or cancel?

3 comments:

$m¤¤v¥ £¤¢¤ said...

Some of these posters have good things, whether the closure was done affected the card level, but here is my opinion about him.

When you close an account 2 factors that may affect your score to open the credit available and the length of the card, they are on the average age of the accounts. According to what your question is not whether the Chase card for 3 years to use to me that the card must be longer than for Citi, which told to transfer the balance sheet when it would have meant that the card was one of the oldest card you have. In this case, could impact on your guests. I know, 20/20 hindsight, but what could be done instead of opening a new account and try to map that they have to change Disney's recently opened. Now, this does not mean that Chase would do, I do not know work for them (I work for a competitor), so do not know if it is entirely possible. It is too late to open the account back to the story she had once, but retrieveAt least now I have an idea.

I just the news of your question, yes, and a card with a limit of $ 9500 is open for more than 5 years, a serious impact on your guests.

Lemme guess said...

Connect an account that was opened for 3 years, your credit score is negative and the duration of the account history is less taken into account when calculating the score.

kta kta said...

The ideal situation is open to 2 or 3 cards and keep them. The more open the higher your score issues. But if you have a new card and you've just opened and closed, opened the least amount of time ..

Post a Comment