Friday, January 29, 2010

Normal Stool For 8 Month Old 8 Month Old Has Very Frequent Stools, But Not Diarrhea, What's Wrong?

8 month old has very frequent stools, but not diarrhea, what's wrong? - normal stool for 8 month old

My daughter used to be like clockwork. Samples of stools per day, same time. It was then stopped for 4 days. On day 4, he walked away. She was back on schedule for 4-5 days. Then he mingled with planned with diarrhea, stool for 2 days. Now, the diarhea is gone, but she Poops 2-4 times per day. It does not seem to bother, but I fear they will lose weight.
Now this was done for 4 days. His stool is normal, even common. My plan is to call a doctor on Monday, but now I should be worried? Where can I find information? I'm online to find information about "frequent stools in infants' and there are only about diarrhea.
Thanks

8 comments:

Ryan's mom said...

Is he teething? My son suggested that if I do not have teeth, and sometimes he gets diarrhea when he was more a hole in the only time they receive any type of diaper rash.

Jackie said...

The first question ... their diet has remained the same or do not eat more or less. If she eats more than detoxify your body, which is not necessary if you eat less than I would call the pedeatrician. But normal is 2 -4 times a day. I would not make too worried.

channiel... said...

Do you have your diet all lately? Added more table foods or juices. This can lead to alter stool frequency. Besides, if she had with other drugs B / C diarrhea, which could be the cause of the frequency.

guysmith... said...

him to the doctor, his best might not be something wrong, maybe your diet.

MC said...

Who could be that health foods are affected differently. Or teeth can lead to more shit.

evrythnn... said...

My daughter is 7 months and Poops 2-4 times a day every day. Change their systems all the time you do not really believe it is somewhat disturbing. Although she has normal bowel movements go well in color and size, and normal things.

tampico said...

You call the doctor on Monday is good ... I do not think you should worry, as long as it is not eating and dehydration. as children become active, to lose some of its baby fat, but does not lead to weight loss, regular bowel movements.

Colleen O said...

Is he teething?

Post a Comment