Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This Installation Was Interrupted How Do I Install A Program If An Installation Window Doesn't Open Automatically?

How do I install a program if an installation window doesn't open automatically? - this installation was interrupted

I am trying to install RollerCoaster Tycoon on my Acer laptop (Windows XP). When you insert the CD, the drive sounds like he had read, but do not get what on the screen, not even a window installed base. I played with a lot of things (my computer desktop, control panel, etc.) and can not find anything. Is there a way to get the installation will start automatically, even if it does not?

2 comments:

Q-man said...

Go to my computer and click the CD icon.

Cooldude said...

Explore the CD
Open autorun.inf
For the name of the software on the file setup.exe and

Now click on the exe --

Post a Comment